- ALL-PURPOSE FLOUR - 1 1/4 CUPS online canadian pharmacy
- SALT - 1/4 TEASPOON generic levitra 20 mg - buy vardenafil online
- http://bluffbeachretreat.com/zudyfyd SHORTENING - 1/3 CUP
- http://pech-ka.ru/gykyhul WATER - 3-4 TABLESPOONS
- STEVITA ORGANIC SPOONABLE STEVIA - 2 TEASPOONS
OR SIMPLY-STEVIA PURE STEVIA - 1/4 TSP.
OR STEVIA - 4 PACKETS generic levitra online
http://telluridememories.com/cewuhip Stir together flour, stevia, and salt in a mixing bowl. Cut in shortening till pieces are the size of small peas. Slowly add water, 1 tablespoon at a time, till dough is moist. Form into a ball. On a floured surface, flatten one ball of dough. Roll dough to form a circle about I inch larger than an inverted 9-inch pie plate. Wrap pastry around rolling pin. Unroll into a 9-inch pie plate. Trim to 1/2 inch beyond edge of pie plate; fold crust under. Flute edges. Bake as directed in recipes.
Baked Pastry Shell: Prepare as above; with a fork, prick bottom and sides of pastry. Bake at 450°F for 10 to 14 minutes or till golden. Cool. erectile dysfunction
NUTRITIONAL DATA (PER WHOLE):
119G CARBOHYDRATES •
FOOD EXCHANGES: 8 STARCH;
13 1/2 FATS