- BUTTER - 1/3 CUP http://prepaidstop.com/mapsro1
- visit web page CREAM - 3 TABLESPOONS
- VANILLA EXTRACT - 1 TEASPOON
- DUTCH COCOA POWDER - 1/4 CUP
- POWDERED SUGAR REPLACEMENT (SEE INDEX) - 1 CUP
- DIPPING CHOCOLATE - (SEE INDEX)
OR FLAKED COCONUT
http://offthecoastdesign.com/?map10 In a bowl, beat butter, cream, and vanilla till creamy. Mix in cocoa powder and powdered sugar Replacement. Knead until dough is smooth. Form into small balls. Dip balls in Dipping Chocolate, cool completely, dip again, and cool.
Makes 40 balls.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Prepare as above, but instead of dipping, roll in flaked coconut, or chopped nuts.