- BUTTER - 1/4 CUP
- STEVITA ORGANIC SPOONABLE STEVIA - 2 1/2 TEASPOONS
OR SIMPLY-STEVIA PURE STEVIA - 5/16 TSP.
OR STEVITA ORGANIC SPOONABLE STEVIA - 5 PACKETS
- EGG - 1
- CAKE FLOUR - 1 CUP
- BAKING SODA - 1/2 TEASPOON
- BAKING POWDER - 1 1/2 TEASPOONS
- NONFAT SOUR CREAM - 1/2 CUP
- LEMON JUICE - 5 TEASPOONS
Cream butter with Stevita Organic Spoonable Stevia and egg until fluffy. In a separate bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, and baking soda. In another bowl, combine sour cream with lemon juice. Add dry ingredients to creamed mixture alternately with liquid ingredients. Pour batter into a greased and floured, 9-inch cake pan. Bake in a preheated 350°F oven until golden and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean (about 25 minutes).
Makes 6 servings.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING: